Need a dessert that everyone can enjoy? This simple pumpkin pie recipe is vegan and gluten free! Top with a Health Warrior Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Seed Bar for added nutritional value and crunch!
1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 3/4 cup Organic pumpkin (15 oz. can)
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 pie crust - ours is vegan and gluten-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the crust in a blender or a large bowl and mix well. If using a blender, blend on low for about one minute.
- Pour into crust and bake for 60 minutes. Remove from oven and chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with Health Warrior Cinnamon Spice Pumpkin Seed Bars. We like to crumble them!