Oats are a gluten-free whole grain packed with health benefits and are one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. Rich in fiber and protein, oats contain a type of fiber called beta-glucan which may reduce blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol and promote healthy gut bacteria and keep you feeling fuller longer. On top of that, oats are packed with vitamins and minerals like manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and more!
Overnight Superfood Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 banana
- Handful organic blueberries
- Combine oats, almond milk or water, chia seeds and almond butter in a mason jar or container with a lid. Stir and mash together so all ingredients get coated.
- Cover container with lid and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Add your favorite toppings (we love bananas and blueberries) and enjoy!