This recipe and photos were contributed by Health Warrior ambassador Paola McConell. Find her on Instagram at @ohsothymely.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 flax or regular eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup date molasses or maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Health Warrior Honey Cracked Pepper with Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend bananas, pumpkin puree, almond milk and eggs (flax or traditional) in blender at lowest speed.
- Add oat flour, molasses/maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Blend again on lowest speed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pour into greased loaf pan- coconut oil works well!
- Top with a crumbled Honey Cracked Pepper with Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bar and more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.