Nutrients, crunch and a little kick. Try this simple recipe for Buffalo cauliflower bites and you’ll be a game day hit.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3/4 cup your favorite hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean and cut one head of cauliflower into florets.
- In a bowl, combine melted Earth Balance, garlic powder, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Pour sauce and cauliflower into a large bowl and mix until cauliflower is completely covered.
- Lightly coat cookie sheet with olive oil. Spread cauliflower out and roast for 10 minutes. Turn and roast for 10 more minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite vegan ranch or bleu cheese dressing!