- 1/3 Avocado
- Spring mix greens
- Health Warrior Chia Bar
Dressing Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (or tahini, or similar neutral nut/seed butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Note: Store any leftover dressing in the fridge
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until smooth. Add water as needed to think to reach desired consistency.
- Combine with salad ingredients and enjoy!
Note: If you’re taking this to-go, you can pack the strawberries and cucumbers separately to keep the greens crisp.