If you’re a runner (or even just watched the 2016 Rio Olympics) you may know the name Allyson Felix. If you aren’t yet familiar, brace yourself to be awed.
Felix is the most decorated athlete in track and field history with 16 career medals and the only female track and field athlete to ever take home 6 Olympic gold medals.
So, yeah, she’s an experienced runner. Here are some of her must-haves for 2018:
- Health Warrior Chia Bars For Felix the right diet is as essential as the right training routine for peak performance and feeling her best. A Chia Bar just before training fills her up with healthy fats, protein, and fiber, without weighing her down. Grab a sampler box of all flavors on healthwarrior.com– 16 bars for $15.99 for a limited time!
2. Nike Air Vapormax When she’s not strapped into her track spikes, Felix’s current favorite kicks are these refreshed classics providing comfort and style. Nike.com Shop it at $190.00
3. Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Jacket The perfect jacket to throw on before or after a chilly early morning workout or for a casual night out, this versatile jacket is Felix’s go-to. Shop it at Nike.com $250.00
4. BKR Glass Water Bottle Ditch the plastic water bottles and grab this simply designed glass water bottle. The cap doubles as a simple handle and the silicone cover provides durability and color. Shop it at Amazon.com $45.00
5. Run Fast. Eat Slow. Nourishing Recipes for Athletes Shalane Flanagan, renowned distance runner and Olympian, became the first American woman to win the NYC marathon in 30 years in 2017. Now she can add author to her list of accomplishments. Check it out at Amazon.com From $9.38